Golf Course Tee Times Are Open!
Please click here to book your tee time online! Please note, due to some course maintenance projects not all courses may be available. The online booking page will show all available tee times.
Due to Riverside County's amended orders dated April 20, 2020 the PGA WEST Courses have reopened under certain guidelines. Per the County's orders, we will adhere to the Park and Play: Making Your Course Social Distance Ready program developed by the National Golf Courses Owners Association and other mandated guidelines. To ensure the safety of our Guests and Staff the following policies are in place:
- All Guests and Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Limited access to the Golf Shop for check-in. We recommend arriving early as the number of guests will be limited inside all Golf Shops.
- Scorecards, tees, ball markers and pencils will be available upon request in the cart staging area.
- All golfers must drive their own golf cart, unless you are riding with a member of your household to maintain social distancing.
- Some range equipment will be removed, i.e. towels, directional sticks, tees, bag stands and den caddies.
- Range balls will be provided (and are washed before being put out).
- Flag Sticks will remain on all greens. Cups will either be raised 1" above the ground or an insert will be placed inside the cup to prevent a ball from dropping into the bottom of the cup. A ball contacting the raised portion of the cup or the insert and remains within one club-length will be considered holed. This process is to eliminate the need to touch the flag for any reason.
- Rakes will be eliminated. Balls may be placed out of unnatural bunker conditions, i.e. footprints, divots, or any other damage in the bunker, but the ball must be placed in the bunker. Please attempt to smooth over footprints with your club or shoe when exiting.